View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 07:14 PM
retiredteacher09

Wow! A lot of organization has been happening this month! Congratulations to everyone for your progress!

Rob: Thanks for starting this new thread. I couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting any updates on the previous thread and now I know. I must have missed you starting it when I was out of town. I didn't take the time to keep updated from the 12th through the 17th because I was doing family things.

I have been bouncing back and forth doing a variety of organizational tasks which means 'nothing is really getting finished!' I got two donations from my church group and they are spread out in several different places in my house. I will be putting them in a tub which will go in the garage tomorrow. I will keep out the very uneven 9 patches that number around 270 and cut them down to 5" with my die cutter. Once I get those finished, then I will go through another part of the donation. At least it will not be putting more clutter in my sewing area.

I have a charity quilt top that is on my design wall and, once that top is finished, I have lots of fabric to put away from it. After that, I will work on my En Provence (Bonnie Hunter 2016-17 Mystery). I want to get some of these done before I go through anything else in the room.