Old 06-28-2018, 07:51 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Bev how does that hemachromatosis work? I had to be tested for it, because a doctor told my son he was a carrier so that both of his parents should be tested. Well, I didn't have it, but was also a carrier. His dad won't have his tested. I don't know why, but I am not married to his dad since almost 20 years ago.

My brother in law went into cardiac arrest this morning, and the vest he was wearing shocked him. His sister was there with him so she called 911, and called my sister his wife at work. He is back at least a few days in the hospital. The people said that usually people at home that go into cardiac arrest have only about a 15% chance of making it, and here this makes his second time of making it. I told my sister that it shows we don't leave here until God calls us home. She said, he was going to cause her to have a nervous break down. Bless her heart. She has to go in to work tomorrow as long as he is ok in the hospital, because she has used all her days and all vacation time she had saved. She will have all the bills rolling in, and uncertain of what is to come. I told her we still have lots of prayers going on.

Thank you for all your prayers.