Thread: Boom 21 - Dunes
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 12:42 AM
Darcyshannon

SBG, I like how you used different pinks. You must have quite a stash and organized too. I too like w/b/pink, cheesehead. I used to wear that hot pink back in the 80s LOL. It was my go to with b/w basics.

Kass, how fun, snickering santas. I want one

Joan, great movement and variety of browns in Kass's block. That does sound too hot to go out.

SBG, great origami block for Cheesehead. Does anyone remember when people used to wear those neon pink, green etc clothes in the 80s?

Pamela, absolutely adorable! Thank you. Now, only if it had snickering santas

Libster, that is spider is adorable and yes, spiders are good luck, they eat lots of unwanted bugs. I will be sure to pass on the good luck of the kitchen spider.

Kass, I got the stripe too and I'm trying to figure out how to use effectively. Gorgeous, swirly Dresden. So pretty.

Pamela, you had it close. You needed 4" + .5 for each piece for seams. Since the 4" needed to be divided to go around the block. Each side was 2" + the .5". So that is how come it ended up short when cut in 1/2.
It is such a cute block with the water background and who doesn't like starfish.

Joan, I love the ribbon with the poinsettia fabric. It will be great in a Christmas quilt.

Sweet idea Stafar, santa propeller. I noticed your wow was snowflakes.

SBG, I like your b/w/r combo blocks as much as your b/w/p and isn't pink really red with white thrown in???