View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 05:16 PM
Teen

Oh wow, Anael! Your GW is fantastic! It turned out beautiful and looks like candy. Absolutely love it! And loving your Long Time blocks so far. You go , girl!

I've missed you all!!! I'm back just today and checking in. I did not get as much quilt work done as I had hoped. I was able to finish the clamshell applique pieces (Anael....definitely hollow out the stabilizer on these applique pieces otherwise it will be a very large stiff block) for my GTSB top so just need to sew them on background. I started some of the other applique blocks and will work on more pieced blocks this week for Section 2. On my Santa blocks, I did the applique but just need to sew, as well. The pattern calls for the applique to be done on a Shoofly pieced block. I love that block (I've made a couple of quilts with this block) and I think I'm going to follow pattern suggestion so I'll be making 12 Shoofly blocks for that quilt....but later. Judith....did you buy any of the Santa patterns? They are all so cute....

Accomplished a lot while there...exhausted most nights but very productive trip.

Last edited by Teen; 06-30-2018 at 05:33 PM.