Thread: Boom 21 - Dunes
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 07:56 AM
Billi

Kass: it amazes me what you can do with the same fabrics and create completely different looks

for those wondering this is the others kass made from that same fabric [ATTACH=CONFIG]596937[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]596938[/ATTACH]

I love them all. your fall/halloween triangles are fun too

Joan: Thanks for the link to more block ideas who doesn't like more pattern options. Also love the blocks for hav4 and Klaws, her Santa fabric is inspiring some really cute blocks.

SBG: Great blocks love the one for Have4

Pam: "Great job figuring it out yourself it's a great block

Libster: The coffee and tile works blocks are both lovely great color combinations.

Starfar: very pretty your doing great Pams makes me dizzy.....in a good way

Mona: Love everything about your block for Terri

DarcyShanon
: Same block different color combinations and they are both wonderful great job on both of them.

Janice: Awesome work in the gallery thank you so much for the extra work you put into the boom and providing that for us. I love looking through it.

Today I'm taking it easy walking is killing my toes/foot so we walk slow and I take breaks but by the end of the day I'm shot. Tomorrow we are heading to Durango CO. for a couple of days then to Canyon de Chelly. This has been a lovely diversion from everyday life when we get home I'll be busy in my sewing room and finishing up what we need to get done for the final move into our, I am never moving again house.