Old 07-03-2018, 05:58 PM
Honchey

Yeah, I know i have been absent..I'm very busy with the stitchers group when I'm in NC and when I get back home I have so much to do and I seem to be working more this past year and a half and it exhausts me.. Not counting recuperating from the knee replacement last November..Now that the knee is working ok my hips are acting up because of the comensation of being aligned properly. The one saving Grace is that I love being in the atmosphere of all the different machines and I love walking the aisles of all the fabric and different notions. I'm also downsizing the stuff I have been saving all these years and giving it to the stitchers group that makes charity quilts..
getting rid of stuff and donating it to the different organizations that will pick up the items...

I have been making small quilts that don't take long to put together... I like 2.5" squares and 5" squares lately and have been sewing up a bunch of them. 9 patch blocks are my favorite..
I'm going to check out the flannel sheets they should be on sale right about now..It's so hot all over the east coast..

I wish all of you a Happy July 4th.. Pray for our country and the world we live in.
H.