View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 04:44 PM
Sandygirl

Originally Posted by Murphy224 View Post
If you have a Janome dealer in your area, maybe check them out. They are currently having an "Employee Pricing Event" where all machines are available for employee pricing. This is supposed to last until July 31. I have no idea what the employee price might be, but if other people are buying/trading in their machines, you may find a really nice 11" throat machine for a bargain 4 price like Zozee. Even if you don't find a trade in, Janome has several machines with an 11" throat and I agree with Stillsewing, Janome makes a really fine machines and for $3000 you can get a really good one with lots of great features. Here is a link where you can do some comparisons before you go. Janome also lists their MSRP for each machine. http://www.janome.com/
i stopped in at a Janome dealer and asked her about the “employee pricing”. I have known her a long time and trust her. She rolled her eyes and said the promo was no big deal and to wait until the new Juki with the 12 “ that comes out at Convention this summer. I say a sneak peak video on the Juki website. Gorgeous!

She is a huge fan of Babylock and sells them too. She will test out the Juki when gets it in and then we will talk about her input comparing it to the other brands she carries. I am considering a longer throat to quilt my own quilts .