View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 06:37 PM
TheMerkleFamily

I received a call from a sales rep at Sewing Machines Online trying to 'pre-sell' me the new model coming soon.. here's the link he sent me.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7okqTTouio

It is called the Juki HZL-NX7 'Kirei' and is supposed to be aimed at the Janome 9400 or better machines.. The promo really doesn't cover much detail so I guess we will see..

As for "Why do you love your Juki" question - I have the TL2200QVP Mini (the next generation TL2010) and it's a straight stitch only machine that is as solid as can be.. mechanical.. heavy.. accurate.. reliable.. fantastic FMQ'ing.. It's my go-to machine and I recently purchased a Janome 8900 that is great for any extra stitches I might want but I always find myself sewing on the Juki.

Christine

Edited: I must also add that the new machine referenced above is a computerized machine, perhaps an upgrade to the existing Juki HZL machines and will likely have an entirely different feel than the TL2000/TL2010/TL2200 straight stitch machine that I have.

Last edited by TheMerkleFamily; 07-04-2018 at 06:41 PM.