View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 09:35 AM
Judith1005

Well, I went to Fabric Warehouse today. I needed to get out of the house for a bit. Plus I had some money save up to splurge on Fabric. I found some fun 30's repro prints for my Happy Flower Quilt. (Which, I probably have all I need to make a great quilt now.) And, wait for it, lol, I found a Kimberbell Pattern Book. I love her patterns. They are so stinking cute.

These all finish at 21 to 22 inches sq. So, table topper or runner size. Depending on what you want to make. Or, even a seasonal wall hanging or quilt if you want to do a bit of sizing up or down.

This book has 12 projects in it. That will keep me busy for quite awhile. I used to be a pattern junkie and still have more then my fair share. But, now, I really do try to keep my buying down to a dull roar. I try to only buy the ones I can see myself make in the for seeable future. It's good to have a few future ones in line. But, I would get too overwhelmed with to many. Plus, I probably would have even more UFO's hanging out. But, I do check all the ones you ladies mention just in case I see something I can't live with out. lol