Old 07-07-2018, 03:15 PM
wildyard

madamekelly, perhaps you can use the kind of design wall I have. It's cheap, easy and can be taken down with ease if you don't have a permanent place for it.
I found 3 pants/skirt hangers with the clips that work like clothespins, not the kind that slide. My DH put 3 screws in the wall up by the ceiling. Mine is in our back hallway, but you could do it over a closet door, etc. I hang one hanger from each screw and clip flannel backed plastic tablecloths from the thrift store to the hangers. I usually can get the tablecloths for 1-2 dollars, and they last a very long time. My current one is 2 years old. On my wall I use 2 tablecloths at a time to give me a larger area, but for most things one large one would work.

When you are done using the wall, you can simply take down the hangers, still attached to the tablecloths and fold the whole thing together. You can even fold it with blocks still in place if you need to take it down before you are done. The three little screws are not noticeable, especially if you paint them to match your wall.
Use screws that will reach into the wood framing, rather than short ones that end up only in the drywall. The weight of the setup and your fabrics will pull the short ones loose.