Old 02-17-2010, 11:24 AM
omak

Originally Posted by craftiladi
Janet as my twin separated at birth I keep coming back and admiring your sewing rm and I can't say enough...you did good!
Love the bookcases and you have given me a idea where I can add at least one bookcase-in this pic where the lil tv is in the far corner it has been nagging at me that I have wasted space and since recently putting my craft books in the closet I haven't liked the set up...wala you solved my problem...I am going to add a tall bk case...thanks so much, love the inspiration you have given me. After I find the bk case I will post another pic of the corner redo but just wanted you to know you have helped me find yet another way to add MORE..lol

ok just noticed this pic does show a short book case-old pic-I gave away that small bk case to a friend that really needed it-then I was sorry I did but now I have a great excuse to get a taller one ..lol
I see you have the solution ... before I read your post, I spotted that television and thought: I need to tell more people about corner cabinets! My folks did our tele on a corner shelf, so they could get to the wood box through the wall under it. I have my tele on top of two tall file cabinets (four drawer file cabinets) I put a piece of plywood across in order to support the weight, but eight twenty four inch deep drawers are pretty handy <g> You are going to have so much fun! <wave>