Old 07-13-2018, 05:26 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

OK, sounds like a great time next week for your and Mr. OK. In large families I have noticed the older kids take care of the younger kids, and that helps out a bunch. Sounds like counting noses every morning to fix meals that day for everyone present on the given day. Enjoy the moments that makes everything worth while. It is nice the weather is cooperating with cooler degrees.

My Father's sister's daughter (cousin to me) came and stayed almost a week and cannot hardly wait until they visit again. Her ex and now current husband is a 'fix-it' guy and always amazes us with his talents. Latest is a timer that automatically shuts off the hot plate and coffee pot on the breakfast bar. Dh is so happy about that he almost danced a Irish jig.

It is so dry here, raccoons are coming into our garage in daylight to eat cat food. I yelled at one last night...big dude that just looked at me then slowly left the scene. Possums are coming in also. So after the cats eat, I put all the food and cat pans back into the feed can.