Old 07-18-2018, 01:44 PM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

I just received the most amazing box from Adelia. Right on top was a wonderful hand written note. I feel like I made a new friend and enjoyed getting to know her. She made me not one but two pin cushions, one to put on your finger and another with a doily on top. She also made a bookmark and needle case. I love these handmade items. The box was also filled with tone on tone fat quarters, a yard of Patriotic fabric and matching fat quarters, Patriotic ribbon, 3 Patriotic decorations, quilting magazines, patterns, a small tea spoon, button, the cutest little gnome and butterfly for in my garden, two feed sack Hawaiian printed dish towels, HI notepad, vegetable fat quarters for the gardener, a lipstick that is really a pin/needle pincushion, lolipop fat quarter (fall print), bandaids for quilter, foldable hand fan, nail file, a package of mixed herb seeds and an Arkansas fabric license plate. I hope I got it all. I already read the letter several times and took the items out of the box to look and play with everything. I am one spoiled girl! I took several pictures. Adelia hopefully soon I will know your screen name so I can write a more personal thank you note. Thank you for your kind hand written note and all the wonderful quilt goodies. You made my day!
Attached Thumbnails 20180718_140321-small-.jpg   20180718_140508-small-.jpg   20180718_140655-small-.jpg   20180718_140729-small-.jpg  

Last edited by Annaquilts; 07-18-2018 at 01:47 PM.