Old 07-18-2018, 04:57 PM
Darcyshannon

H4B, so glad they were able to get it all. I hope she recovers nicely.

Well, yesterday I got a large package of fabric to fill in for a project I am prepping for a mini sewing retreat with friends. I told myself I had to cut fabric before I can open as an incentive to get ready since I need to be ready on Friday and lots to do. I set it aside and then today, I received my SP package. But wait, I see clearly the fabric label. What happened? Did they send two shipments. Then I remembered I had thought it strange that a company had hand written my address, (I didn’t have my glasses on so I hadn’t read the return label) so I thought maybe it is my SP package downstairs instead of fabric that I need to cut.

Yes, this ginormous package from yesterday was from my SP, Mary Christine. THANK YOU!!!! I will post a picture tonight. It has so many nice things. I will list as a teaser: a sweet hand made note, a wrist pin cushion, a Quilty magazine, graph filler paper, dog treats (my dog was with me and sussed these out while I was opening ), glue stick pens, a small plastic container, a journal which seems to have magically seen my sewing area because it says “bless this mess” appropriately, a list pad, sticky notes, much needed new hotpads for kitchen and a bundle of teal fat quarters. Oh my, I need to take a breath.

I am new to this starting this month but the fun of shopping and getting treats for a SP and to receive a surprise in the mail is quite appealing, so I am sure I will be a regular from now on in this group.