Old 02-17-2010, 02:40 PM
barnbum

I call it a Talk-About-Quilt. I designed it years ago for educational purposes. A brochure was created to give to parents to explain how it teaches what it teaches. It's often sold with my book called "Thoughts on Being a Mommy."

Several years ago I prepared enough squares to make about 20 of them--and these four are the last to use up those pieces. Now I've reworked it--color wise--and will be making more of the new edition this year. The backs are so much fun--I use wonderfully entertaining bear and cats and kids stuff. Sometimes flannel is used.

A teacher at school bought one for her grandchild, and since another is on the way, she wanted a second one. I tried to talk her into one of those baby Triple Irish Chains, but she wants a Talk-About. :-D I've sold about 12 of them.

I realize I can't stop someone from copying this design and idea, but I won't be giving out directions. You understand. :wink:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-11456.jpe   attachment-11493.jpe   attachment-11494.jpe   attachment-11495.jpe