View Single Post
Old 07-29-2018, 02:02 PM
Rose_P

What a fun thread you have started, SuzieQOH!

I liked several of the ones others picked, but some of them not at all, or I like them for what they do but not in the sense of "heartthrob". Then there are guys I don't even like, but find attractive. This happened when I was dating, too, and luckily I didn't marry one in that category. It's so interesting to compare, especially when someone finds some of the same guys I like attractive and then names other ones I find utterly revolting (for no reason I can account for!).

This is no particular rank:

Johnny Depp (Not while I was growing up because he wasn't born yet, alas! In fact, several of these guys weren't born yet, but what the heck. Others are old enough to be my father.)
Richard Gere - I loved him in several movies, particularly "Chicago". (I wonder how many of us are going to rent "Breathless" now!)
William Hurt
Paul McCartney
Jeff Bridges
Kevin Costner
John Gavin
Carlos Santana
Donald Sutherland, because of a single scene in "Eye of the Needle"
Jack Lemmon - Sweet and lovable like a puppy.
Rod Taylor
George Peppard
Robert DeNiro
Harrison Ford
Tim Robbins

I'm sure there are others who are not coming to mind. Did anyone name Robert Redford? He's one I love as an actor, and I'll acknowledge he is or was good looking, but eh! I gravitate just slightly toward Paul Newman, but not quite. Steve McQueen is another one, eye candy but not a turn on. Patrick Swayze, ditto.