View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 07:22 PM
Flying_V_Goddess

Originally Posted by Norah
We bought Pong for the kids. It was $75 back in the mid 70's. Lots of money then. Our neice thought we were rich because we had one. That game was so state of the art, and now so primitive.
$75?! Some of the newer games (espessily for PS3 and some for the XBox 360) are running for $60...I thought THAT was bad.

Originally Posted by Carla P
Yup!!! I get the "3 Headed" look from my kids when I tell them about the "Good Ol' Atari Days"!!! This is of course followed by the "Man Mom, You're OLD!!! & then I've lost their attention to the PSP, Xbox 360, DS, Game Cube, or whatever the flavor of the day is at that particular moment. (My #2 Daughter is on a first name basis with the owner of the local EB Games store... It's HER money... Mine goes into what else?? More fabric!!) :lol:
Kids nowadays...can't appreciate the classic games.

Your #2 daughter and I have something in common. Okay, the employees at the GameStop store I go to don't know me on a first name basis, but I've gone there so many times with my boyfriend that I'm surprised they don't know our names. Although, I know most of the people who work in the electronics department at our Wal-Mart.