View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 11:19 AM
cashs_mom

Originally Posted by Macybaby
nice rows!

I turned in my Row by Row quilt last Saturday, and it's now hanging in the quilt shop.

I've got several quilts to bind, so that is what I'm doing.

But first DH and I have to make a trip into Sioux Falls as my beloved Juki 2010 started acting up this morning. I expect it needs some new electrical components. I'll try using my Babylock for binding, but if that does not work well I'll be pulling out my trusty, 30 year old Viking to get the job done. Glad I have a plethora of machines so I'm not stranded if one decided it's not going to cooperate.
Isn't that the truth? I sometimes wonder how I went all those years with one machine. I do remember finishing a bunch of projects down to the hand work before I used to take it in to have it tuned up. That way I had something to do while my machine was in the shop. I like it better now that I don't have to worry.

This thread reminds me that I need to take my serger in and call my "new" OSMG. He's the husband of a lady in my sewing bee. I'm hoping he works out since I lost Kimberly from Junk in the Trunk. She was awesome.