Thread: Boom 21 - Dunes
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 08:59 PM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Mona G View Post
Last two Dunes blocks. It has been fun playing with all your awesome fabrics, I hope you will be able to use the blocks in your quilts.

JayneW and Joanelizbay, both of these were made with the Lazy Angle ruler
Love those special blocks, Mona!

Originally Posted by bibliostone View Post
A couple blocks to post tonight. While I was gone on vacation earlier with my sister, my husband was home. Now he thinks we need to go on a road trip so I am trying to get at least one block done each day so I will be finished before we leave. Not that I mind going, it just doesn't fit in with the timeline I had in my head!

For PamelaOry is a block called Windblown Square. I have a hard time mixing stripes, dots, and patterns together so I hope this works for you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]598891[/ATTACH]

The second block is for Sewbizgirl. I don't know the name of it so please tell me if you know it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]598892[/ATTACH]
Thank you for making this for me, B'stone! I love it. I don't know the name, but it reminds me of the milky way. I have a huge book for identifying blocks, and I bet it's in there somewhere.

The Windblown Square came out really cool, too. I think it totally works to treat the stripes and dots like regular prints and just go for it!