Old 08-07-2018, 09:27 PM
Cari-in-Oly
Banned

A picture of the machine would really help, but I'm going to assume since it's an Occupied Japan machine that it's a common 15 class clone.
Here's the good news - Most of the Japanese clones are good strong machines that will sew a bumper on a Buick with the sweetest straight stitch you'll ever see.

Here's the bad news - They're usually not worth much. Millions of them were imported to the US and most are still sewing away. Supply and demand, there's lots of them so..................
Machines from Occupied Japan were some of the first things imported after WWII, so that means roughly '47 to '51 or '52. I have one, badged 'Elite', that came with lots of fiddly bits like yours. I can't remember what I paid for it but it wasn't much as it was about 10 years ago and I was buying anything that was cheap back then.
If you manage to find the right buyer, someone who loves Occupied Japan stuff, you may get more for it but clones in my area tend to just sit if they're priced over $50, and that's even the colored ones(which will always bring more than a black one).

Cari