Old 08-10-2018, 07:28 PM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

Originally Posted by oksewglad View Post
Quiet here...I got this finished after family left...now to send it off to her with the drawer!

All from stash!
Adorable little 'letter' quilt, OK! With the drawer it makes a unique letter box.

Originally Posted by JeanieG View Post
Of course my arthritic knee and age does not help. I had a cortisone injection a month ago, but it did not work. I have now had 3 lubricating injections a week apart, I am hoping they work. Joe and I are taking a several month trip in our RV across the US starting on Aug. 20th. We plan to visit a lot of the National Parks starting with Glacier, then moving across the US in the Northern area, then down to Washington DC. We hope to spend a week in that area seeing the Smithsonian's, etc. From there we will move across the Southern section of the US, back to CA. I know we are going to do a lot of walking, and I am hopeful I will be able to do so. Wish me luck!
Jeanie, your trip sounds wonderful. I hope your knee is not any hindrance at all.

Originally Posted by dublb View Post
DD & I have been painting DGD's furniture. We figured taht the time to paint it is before we get ti moved into her room. She wants it all white so that is what we are doing.
Bev, you are a professional painter by now! I need you over here at my house.