View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 10:36 AM
Kelsie

I hope some of you that have responded are still looking or listening. I have been doing some research as I knew nothing about them before. What about this business that they get a flat spot on an internal friction wheel if not used for any length of time. And apparently it is expensive to replace. I would not want it if it does not work. I actually wonder if I could use it for FMQ. My main machine is a Singer 348 (I think), Turquoise, made in 1967 and I also have a FW.

Steelsewing and leonf: Can either of you tell me more about the machine and it running? I only have one cat but I do have a husband.

Mickey2: What is the right price? I did mention $20 after she said $50 but she was busy telling what another lady had told her about her grasshopper. It was funny because she kept talking and 2 or 3 times I clarified that what she was telling me was about this other ladies machine not the one in front of us that she is trying to sell.

I must admit I can't stop thinking about it but of course it could be gone. It was after 11:00 when we were there so most of the activity was over. But I checked with my husband last night we do remember where it is.