View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 07:44 AM
Roben

I did was Rose is suggesting; I joined the Quilters Club of America, which gives me access to QNN so that I can see the shows when and how I want to. Quilters TV has Quilt Central and Quilt in a Day (along with several others) and is still free. Quilters TV will continually play the programming for the day, which I really like if I'm busy working on things. With QNN, you have to manually start another program after one ends (and they break up 1 program into 3 parts.)

I'm not a big fan of being stuck at the computer to watch the programs either; I was sneaky. DH's Christmas present was a 37" Hi Def TV, which has the connections to hook it up as a computer monitor. To ease the sting, I set it up so he can also watch movies over the net from Netflix :lol: DD finally bought herself a new computer, so my older one came back home and we just hooked it up to the tv.

I find myself going back to the Eleanor Burns, since I haven't been quilting long. I've picked up several of her books, but the instructions are easier for me to follow if I've seen the programs. Right now, I'm working on the 9 Patch and Stripe doing 2 baby quilts, and it helps to be able to pull up those programs.