View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 07:58 AM
Roben

Thank you all so much, from both of us! We ended up at the fabric store yesterday afternoon, and he picked out more fabric for a big Mariner's Compass quilt ( I got one 2 yard piece to finish my baby quilts, and he bought 7 different fabrics - I'd feel jipped, but I got a couple of cool quilting rulers half price so I can't complain!) I almost had to enlarge the doorway to allow his head to fit through this morning!

I moved the little Scandinavia 400 over to his own space and have him all equipped. He's been told to keep his mitts off my Designer 1 and my favorite nippers :twisted: He's such a good sport.

In doing this, he was able to see some design issues from a different point of view. I have a 9' oak table in the garage that I want him to modify for my quilting table. I had asked that the cut out for the machine be enlarged to accommodate a light box right next to the machine, and he just didn't get why it should be there - until he was trying to place the fabrics for the compass. Now the things I'm asking for are making more sense - yippee!! I get my pull-out board, my light box, and my roll-a-ways :lol: