Old 08-17-2018, 04:44 PM
Wanabee Quiltin

I have a HQ Avante and it’s been really horrible until recently. I have had tension issues the whole time and just found out the dealer did not time it correctly so once I moved my needle to the right, it’s worked wonderfully. I have been very unhappy that I paid over $10,000 for a machine and the manual is in black and white with only 34 pages. They don’t give out manuals now, you have to download everything off the Internet. I find that I don’t like their instructors on the videos as they do not clearly show how to do things, they show hands and fingers or don’t finish up on how to completely do a pantograph. I didn’t order a computer to do my quilts, it’s all me. I had a dealer I would never ever recommend to anyone but I’ve been told there are some good ones. I do like HQ support but I also think I went through 3 years of misery I didn’t need to go through. I think you really need to review machines and if you want to make a business out of this, go to an Innova, they have such good reviews.