Old 08-18-2018, 07:42 PM
Grannies G

Well since most of my stash etc is not here yet yep moving. I brought six 18qt Tubs of scraps with me so in an attempt to use what I already have one long term project is on the wall, appliqué butterflies with massive amount of hand embroidery I’m down to two and a half blocks, one of which I have to redesign, then still have bordersto do. So far about three years into it. Maybe will finish sometime next year. In between in the last month three projects in progress, an arrow quilt for the bed just waiting for the rest of my fabric to get here and hope I have matching fabric for the borders. If not then will have to rethink. From those scraps got enough blocks for a lap quilt again waiting for borders. I did finish a small shadow trapunto piece. Then today started tracing the pattern for another shadow trapunto wall hanging for my daughter. Two other tops are done just need to sandwich and quilt, but I am holding out for a sweet 16. My 7”Bernina throat space is just too small for bigger pieces. I also have my bucket list. Another idea is floating around too have one block pinned on the wall, maybe, maybe not.