Old 08-19-2018, 03:42 AM
Mitty

That's a lot of quilts going on, Iceblossom! It would take me too long to make 12 quilts, but maybe I could make a set of potholders for each month.

I'm always planning my next projects, otherwise I finish something up and have nothing to work on because I don't have the fabrics or other supplies I need or I haven't really worked out what I'm doing. I would even count making the first practice block of a quilt as part of the planning stage for me. If you count the planning stage, then I generally have five or six projects going at a time, though it can vary a lot.

I only consider myself "working on" one project at a time, but sometimes I'll take a break from a big project like a quilt to make something smaller, like a bag or a small gift for someone that can't wait for me to finish my quilt.

Right now my active project is shopping bags. These are fun because they go together so fast! I've got three quilts in the planning phases, and I have some appliqué designs that I've drawn but I haven't figured out what they're going on yet. I also have some patterns for some shirts, but I haven't found fabric for them yet.