Old 08-19-2018, 07:06 AM
Iceblossom

Well yesterday I had all the right intentions of working in the sewing room, my hubby had to work all weekend. This is his busy time at work, last year he worked OT for 8 months straight, averaging 60-80 hours a week. Apparently one of the machines went down and he came home 4 hours earlier than expected. I gladly stuffed the things I had gotten out of the sewing room back in. We made the most of the time to spend together and went for a nice walk, visited the tiny little historical museum in town, and then went to Jimmy Johns for lettuce wrapped subs (we are on pretty restrictive diets, that is a big treat).

So I'm about to head back in. I'll take a before picture and will post it if I'm not too horrified/embarassed... I already know (and admitted!) that I can't work in there right now but typically at least I have the work table and desk tops cleared off. That is not the current status. Maybe I'll even count the unfinished tops and take some pictures of them. I'm going on an Alaskan cruise (leaving Friday, won't be back until Labor Day) and need some practice with the camera.