Old 08-20-2018, 10:44 PM
Darcyshannon

[ATTACH=CONFIG]599829[/ATTACH]

I got mine early but saved opening it until today when a friend could ooh and ahh with me. Also, it was a reward for getting some things done I needed to get done. I received lots of fun fabric, some of it from Japan. There are two beautiful ombré fabrics on the right and I layed them out so you can see some of the color change. That cute pink bag in the corner is made with mesh so you can see inside and has that fun snap closure using a measuring tape and it is filled with delicious new tea to try. I received fabric that has a map design of many different cities in Europe with pictures of famous sights. Quite cute and nice to remover some of my precious travels. Also, I got a stack of four dotted FQ. Fun! Also received some adorable batiks and some Halloween fabric. You can see the lovely card and it was such a nice note. I liked that it said “free spirit” since many people see me that way. Also received some lovely scented eye masks and a rose scented steam cream from Japan. You can see the rose next the Halloween fabric. I also received the much beloved skinny pins, a tool for making biased tape (where was that when I needed it last week when making custom drawstrings for bags???) and a booklet and Japanese magazine for project inspiration.

Thank you so much Gaijin. It is like you looked into my head and knew I adore ombré fabric and all the other goodies. The steam cream is so soft and light. I look forward to trying the tea.
Attached Thumbnails 4f370774-505f-468c-9827-c48eb8f15455.jpeg