Old 08-30-2018, 05:48 AM
dublb

givo-in the end it will be 4 houses & a building ( my sewing barn.) You are right about the 3 houses. DD rent house is the only one of those that is done. (She got her whole deposit back! ) THe thing is I have realized that I can only paint for 3 or 4 hours a day. That slows us down by quite a bit. We should get the rooms that are important to DD done by the end of next week. Then back to DM's house to paint the last rooms for her. We still have 2 bathrooms & the den to paint for her. Then we will go back to DD's & paint the stairs & put a second coat on the dinning room. Eventually we will get to my house & my building. We took all of last week off. We did get DD's guest bedroom painted yesterday. Well we need to do the ceiling touch up as the brown that we covered is all over the ceiling. We will do that next Tues. DH & I are going to Midland tomarrow. Sat is the first day for Dove hunting. I am gonna take a bunch of sewing projects to sew in the hotel room. I am doing laundry & packing up my sewing projects today.

Last edited by dublb; 08-30-2018 at 05:54 AM.