Thread: Boom 21 - Dunes
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 12:04 PM
joanelizbay

I talked to Audrey today and she said they are going to move her husband to outpatient status and put the cement in tomorrow. I don't understand why they cant do it while hes an inpatient.... She said shes overrun with quilts and guesses shes going to have to suck it up and learn how to do the quilting herself..said its always scared her! I told her that she can use the one quilt of mine she has to practice on because I didn't like the quilt anyway and wasn't going to even send it. I wouldn't care if she made mistkes on it. Wish I wasn't still working and didn't live almost 50 miles from her or Id love to learn how to use a long arm!! I hope I don't have to find another quilter but Im sure it wouldn't be hard, just not as inexpensive as Audrey is. I bet he never goes out to feed the fish again by himself! She was NOT happy with him.

As far as Billi..I don't know what to think. I know it has to be something major that happened for her not to contact one of the group. I hope its not an illness that has kept her from quilting...but Im sure that it HAS TO BE something major with her. Ive sent her a couple of messages and emailed her but no response. I don't know her facebook iD or Id try that, not even sure where she was moving. I hope you ALL know that if you don't hear from me or I don't respond that theres a major reason. Ill keep praying for her to contact us....