Thread: Boom 21 - Waves
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 07:58 PM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

Originally Posted by JayneW View Post
Sewbiz, I love the sweater! It is fabulous! I'm going to vicariously be a grandma along with you as I forsee a long wait for myself! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Thanks Jayne, and I will be pleased to share the grandmother experience with you!

Originally Posted by Libster View Post
Girl, there ain't nothing you can't do, is there? That sweater is just over the top. I love it. It would take me five years to knit something like that, that's how slow I am at knitting. Your grandbaby is going to be stylin'!
Thanks Libster, and others who commented on the sweater! I’m a little bit proud of it, myself. I haven’t knit anything like that in several years and wasn’t sure I could do it justice... but it came right back to me, just like riding a bike. The yarn for the second one came in the mail today...

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Done but it needs to be squared up and pressed. I’ll use this setting again. Having done it once, I can say it’s actually fairly easy and quick. Once I figured out my error, I flew through it. Colors are way off. Will ask dh to take a pic outside tomorrow.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]600736[/ATTACH]
On to the next top!
Great quilt, Janice. It’s such a pretty setting. You sure can’t tell you had any problems with those blocks.