Old 02-18-2010, 02:01 PM
Flying_V_Goddess

We have a black lab/border collie/bulldog mix (dad was full black lab and the mom was half border collie and bulldog). My brother picked out his name: My dad has a chocolate lab named Leonard so my brother thought it'd be genius our dog "Skynard"...get it?

He's a smaller dog, but he's all muscle so when he jumps on me he almost knocks me over. Our neighbors have a German shepard (Homer) and a blue heeler (Lady) and he's always hanging with them. Skynard and Lady kind of have a thing for each other. He gets along with Homer really well, but sometimes they'll be in competition with each and we'll see them peeing on literally every tree in the yard (and we live a mile out of town in the woods). If we forget to bring him in at night you can bet we'll be hearing him bark at coyotes (or anything else out there) while we try to sleep (or in my case, playing video games and planning out the garden).

The little stinker's outside sitting right outside the garage like soldier. My guess is he took all the dog's toys (his, Homer's and Lady's) and now he's guarding them. He likes to do that sometimes. Almost as much as chasing cars as they pull out of the driveway (wouldn't be so bad if the highway wasn't at the end of said driveway and he likes to follow you all the way to the end of the driveway...sometimes even further than that). lol.