View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 07:15 AM
laughingquilter

Default Love-Hate Relationship

So....I Finally got this block of the month completed. It's from a 2014-2015 BOM called Secrets and Shadows. I don't know about the rest of you but when I do a BOM, it typically becomes something more like a "block of the quarter", "block of the semi-annual", etc. You get the idea. Anyway, I broke several rules when working on this one as I think I used at least 4 different machines when working on it, I had one months worth of squares that I didn't even trim/square up because I just was so unhappy with how they turned out, I had to rip apart a couple of times during the joining process for having blocks turned the wrong way and got frustrated and "ripped".....anyway, it's been a love-hate relationship over the course of these 4 years but I finally have it ready to send to my LAQ and I have to say I'm in love. In love with the idea that I have it completed and in love with the fact that....what's the phrase?....if you ride by it on horseback at 5MPH you won't see any of the mistakes and it's beautiful. Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails secrets-shadows.jpg  

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 09-10-2018 at 07:33 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps