View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 02:17 PM
Elizabeth A.

Now I feel a little spoiled for trying to sort through the choices. I get America Quilt's Creatively at 11 pm (cable), a bit odd to be on that late, but it's only on certain days. I can also catch Nancy and Sue H. in the AM on my local broadcast from the college version of PBS.

What is this QNN and Quilter's Club of America I've never heard of them are they online and I need to search it out? I'm not sure my little laptop can process much, (she isn't a dinosaur, but she had friends who knew them).

There was one show that was a real eye roller, they had quilt in the title but I tell you what the one time I watched they made stained glass (real stained glass, complete with glass cutting) and set tile on plywood (a bad idea if you know about water and wood) and worked for like oh I'll be giving and say 5 minutes. :x I'm sure it's title wasn't listed here. A friend of mine also recommended Fons and Potter, she said locally we get it once a week around 9 am, of course that's when life takes off...