View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 02:26 PM
grammypatty7

Originally Posted by Rachel
A friend (non-quilter) makes fun of me and completely doesn't understand why anyone would start a project and not finish it. (I'm not an over achiever like her. tee hee). Anyway, I have 3 projects in progress and 6 aging UFO's and 1 project that I have all the fabric for, but haven't started yet.

how about you??? please tell me I'm not alone. :cry:
See the quilt in my avatar - it was a ufo forever almost. I started shortly after we got married and didn't get it finished until our 38th wedding anniversary and I vowed "no more ufo's" and I try hard not to let them happen although at the moment I do have 2 and am starting this new quilt for my friend but by the end of July at the latest, all 3 of these projects will be completed as I won't start anything else until they are. The first one took so long because I had a lot of learning to do about quilting and then I tore it all apart and turned it into the quilt in the photo which is for show only. I won't allow it to be used other than for show when company or a quilting friend comes over. It's one of 3 quilts I've kept. All of the others have been given away to my husband's dismay.