View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 04:03 PM
auntjo

Found my last four blocks frm http://www.quilterscache.com/mhohn in the free block pattern sections. I just went to the 6" block section and picked what I wanted out of their selection. Of course I neglected to notice that "The Attraction Block" was clearly labeled a 5" block and didn't notice it was too small til I had cut out relatively close to needed sizes for the paper piecing pattern - tried to make it work switching it up mid cutting, but ended up taking it all apart and remaking the pattern to 6". The blocks I picked are called Invitation to the Devil, Iowa Star, The Attraction Block, and Triangle Trails. Now to see if the idea of a thin grey borders on each block then the rust sashings & outer border will give the desired effect...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]600925[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]600926[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]600927[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]600928[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails invitation-devil-web-ready.jpg   iowa-star-web-ready.jpg   attraction-block-web-ready.jpg   triangle-trails-web-ready.jpg  

Last edited by auntjo; 09-12-2018 at 04:05 PM.