View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 06:19 AM
themachinelady

All of your organizing tips sound great, I just need to put them to use ha ha. Right now I am cutting up some scraps trying to utilize ever scrap of fabric for our small guild to use.

If any of you have any extra fabric from your organization and purging, please keep our small quilt club I mind, I must tell you up front we don't even have any funds to pay for shipping. As I have stated before on this board, we are all elderly and on very limited incomes, but we try to make quilts for people who lose their homes and possessions to fire as well as quilts for the children's hospital, so it is a challenge for sure, and nothing goes to waste
if we can help it. We are all too old to hold fundraisers any longer, the last quilt show we had, if it hadn't been for a member's daughter who lives out of town, we would have never made it and that has been probably six or more years ago. so you can imagine our ages, but we still keep trying.

So if anyone has any spare quilting material, or quilting supplies please keep us in mind for any donations, and if you will send me a private message I will get back to you with address for shipping and thank you so very very much.

[email protected]