Thread: Boom 21 - Dunes
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 06:49 AM
klaws

Sorry that I haven't been very active lately. I have had problems with my back and hips. I noticed that when I walk a distance or stand on my feet for a length of time, I start to feel pins and needles down my left thigh. It's like it's falling asleep. I went to the doctor the other day. He thought it could be a nerve in my back and suggested that I have x-rays and referred me to a chiropractor. I went to the chiro on Wednesday with copies of my x-rays in hand. After reading the x-rays, he told me that my spine and left hip is good but that my pelvis is a little askew. He worked on me for awhile but told me that it would take several visits for me to actually feel any results. I go back to him again today. I guess we will see if this helps me. I'm going to a festival tomorrow with my DS and DGD and will be walking around a lot. I hope I can feel a little relief then. Will let you know how it goes.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend. For anyone who will be affected by the hurricane, please stay safe. Living in Florida for 17 years, I can relate. I have a cousin in Myrtle Beach who said he was going to stay and ride it out. They just built a new house and moved from PA a few months ago. I hope he doesn't regret it.