Old 09-14-2018, 08:18 AM
jmstorm

Default Vintage Kenmore Deluxe Rotary ~ Would Love More Info!

I bought this machine for $50 a week ago. It sews beautifully and I adore it! I have been scouring the internet trying to find more information on possible model number, accessories (if there were any) and the like. When I found this group, there seems to be multiple very knowledgeable people so I am hoping someone can help out. : ) I do have a friend in Japan who was able to tell me that the company who made it is still in business but I haven't found much researching the history of that company, Maruzen Mishin now known as Jaguar Mate. Could this be the Deluxe Machine from 1954 since Maruzen Mishin started in 1949? I found a list of Kenmore Models and it lists the Deluxe machines for 1938, 1939, 1948 and 1954. I know the Kenmore Model Plate on the back with 1120 is for the motor. I haven't found much on the Model CBI. On the bottom it has three different stamps, for lack of better word. J C3I, H - 4 and J-A36 ZR3718. I also have an acquaintance in Michigan who was able to send me a generic HA-1 Manual so I at least have a bit of information for threading purposes. Any and all information is welcome! : )
[ATTACH=CONFIG]601006[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails kenmore-deluxe-sewing-machine-small-size.jpg