Thread: School supplies
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 08:38 AM
mac

Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
I decided to change washable markers, knew I have some in waiting. I looked everywhere in sew room. Could not find them. I bought new ones last week, fat and thin markers, lots of colors.

Today I looked in my fabric closet and lo and behold there were 2 boxes I bought last school year. I am sure they will dry up before I can use them up. I never thought to look there before I bought new ones.
Isn't it positively amazing that when you can't find something and you no sooner buy it, that the missing one suddenly turns up?

I lost my eye glasses and I held off buying new ones because I knew that they would turn up the minute I bought a new pair. Had to use my ten-year-old eye glasses and I waited about 1 1/2 years until my next eye examination, before I finally gave in and bought a new pair. It was barely three days after I picked up the new glasses that I found my other pair. Apparently, I had cut my husband's hair and left the glasses in the box with the clippers. Since these clippers were not my favorite pair, and I usually use another pair, I never thought to look there. Just what are the odds? This happens to me all the time.