Old 09-15-2018, 09:42 AM
quiltlady1941

Default need help choosing the color for log cabin

I am making a log cabin using a jelly roll and yardages for the light part of the block..I have a lot of white on white and beige on beige fabric to choose from for the light color of the block..

When I ordered this fabric the picture looked much brighter, I do like the jelly roll but I am thinking that the beige fabric that I originally choose for the light part of the block won't look good and it will be to much of the same as the colored fabric..

I want the colored fabric to pop not blend that is why I was thinking more along the lines of a white on white fabric for the light color part of the block.I will be using different light print for the the light part of the block but all will be either a white on white or beige on beige so the print won't all be the same as this will be a scrappy quilt..

What do you think, the beige or the white the white fabric isn't a real white white more of a off white..Thanks I need to decide as I have to get working on this quilt soon.. Thanks again

I covered the name of the fabric as I didn't know if it was ok to post the name, but if it is ok to post and someone wants to know the name I'll post it,
Attached Thumbnails img_1196.jpg   img_1197.jpg   img_1193.jpg  

Last edited by quiltlady1941; 09-15-2018 at 09:44 AM.