Old 09-19-2018, 08:24 AM
Tiny Tigger

I received a wonderful package from my SP, Laquita, this morning! [ATTACH=CONFIG]601310[/ATTACH]

Thank you Laquita, I loved everything in it! Inside this wonderful package was two sets of horse fabric (one yardage and the other a panel), 3 lovely japanese inspired looking FQs, a mini hexie ruler (I have never tried a hexie block before, so this will be a new adventure when I try making one!) some very warm, soft gloves (Those will get lots of use this coming winter, my old pair finally gave up the ghost), my favorite scent air freshener stick-ups, the most adorable cupcake pincushion, a very cute charm pack called "in the kitchen" (I actually have a bit of fabric that will coordinate beautifully with the charm squares), and the frosting on to of the cake, so to speak, an amazing book on Japanese quilts. This showcases work from quilters in Japan, using native fabrics and their own interpretation of American style quilts and patterns. Again, thank you so very much, I truly loved and appreciated the time you spent selecting things. Everything was just perfect!
Attached Thumbnails 20180919_101728.jpg