View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 05:38 PM
craftyjulz

Question Here’s my ideas again, trying with pictures.

I’m going to try posting with pictures again. First picture I was considering using just those 3 fabrics (purple tone on tone, blue w/floral, & teal dragonfly) for the quilt (ignore the scraps for now) but I think you mentioned I’d need another so I need your guidance there. The one with the flower print I don’t mind if the print itself won’t really show, I just like all the colors in it, but if you think I should choose another fabric please stear me to what you think would be best. I like lots of color in my quilts if you can’t tell.
What I’d really like to do though is use the scraps & the purple fabric with some other yardage or especially split the mid tone teals & greens from the darker blues, teals, & purples & use the purple tone on tone as the 3rd fabric “background” (see the last picture). I can find in my stash or buy 3 or 4 more dark tones in small increments if I you don’t think I have enough. This last layout is where my heart is pulling me now anyways (the teals/greens & the dark tone blues/teals/purple with the purple yardage), but I don’t know the quilt layout & you do. What do you think?

This set with another bit of yardage? Or would that be weird having just one bit scrappy with the other 2 or 3 out of yardage?

This is my favorite of the ideas.