Old 09-23-2018, 03:55 AM
rjwilder

I just bought a HQ Sweet 16, sit down used a few months ago. It is 10 years old, it came with the adjustable height table and two drop down leafs to make a 5 foot wide work top. It also included the True Stitch Regulator, lots of prewound bobbins and threads. I paid $2500. dollars for it. The lady who owned it didn't use it much at all, it only had 964,459 stitches on it. I took it in for service because I had no idea when it was serviced and they also set the tensions for me. The C-Pod was outdated so I also updated that to the latest firmware. I'm happy with it but do struggle with the tensions. The lady can't help me because she had a stroke and is in a nursing home. It's a great machine and once I get the hang of it I know I'll love it. It is a heavy machine, I think about 50 pounds, the local quilt shop services them and they will come to the house for a hefty fee. Lucky for me my husband can handle it and took it to the shop with me. You might want to consider how you'll get it to a shop for service or if someone will come to your home.