Thread: Boom 21 - Dunes
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 04:56 AM
Janice McC

Thanks, mjpEncinitas. It's been an unexpectedly rough couple of days for various reasons, so I appreciate your kind comments more than you know. And, that's a beautiful and interesting block.

I will be spending the day at home. Mom's taken a bit of an unpleasant turn this weekend so I'll be around except for a doc appt later today. I hope to make progress on the Boom blocks that I didn't make on Saturday or Sunday. Still on target for a Saturday shipping if all goes well. Am awaiting confirmation of QM shipping today per her email of last week. In the meantime, there's still lots of work ahead of me. FYI, several people didn't put their names on the packages as the maker so I'll do that for you. In the future, please try to remember to do that as it saves me a lot of time. (Nobody call themselves out...I'll never tell so you don't have to either!) Thanks!
Originally Posted by mjpEncinitas View Post
I peeked at the gallery. All of your blocks are fantastic.
Janice your handling of the missing blocks was gracious and fair. We are lucky to have you leading the booms. I also tried to contact Billi, about Jabas purple and white quilt, to offer to put the quilt together. No success. I figure something must have happened to overwhelm Billi.

Here is the simple block I made for you Jaba. I just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you during your recent trials.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]601549[/ATTACH]

My my life has calmed down considerably and I look forward to joining you all in the next boom.