Old 09-25-2018, 06:34 AM
aborning

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
Oh Chris... we have over two weeks before the shipping deadline. Relax! I think you need to look at your calendar again, LOL. Hopefully you will be going back to the Cabin before then. I’m so sorry you left your blocks behind. Sounds like something I would do... but no way would I drive that far to get them!

So how is everyone doing making their blocks? Did I make the deadline too short? Do we need an extra week, perhaps? Let me know. I can push it back if people feel they don’t have enough time. Tell me soon if we need to change it, (not at the last minute, please.)
I would appreciate it if the deadline gets changed to be an extra week later. I do not know if I will get mine done to get to you by October 10. I am too busy this month quilting for my customers for their quilts to be in our Quilt Show the weekend of October 6 and 7. I am going to work on them at the Quilt Show that weekend but that means I can't mail them until October 8 or 9th when I can get away from work to go to the Post Office. It would help me even if the deadline was October 12th.