View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 07:11 PM
Jo Belmont

Hiya, Quilties ~ Recently joined and am thrilled to have a place to get together on a regular basis for any and all on quilting, sewing, general chat and great, great recipes. While we have a small group that gets together during the summer/early fall, most are snowbirds (to Florida) and I so miss the comaradery during the winter although I do get a lot of quilting, sewing and pattern development done.

You are each and every one a wealth of information and witty, funny and so caring. I love that you all are such animal lovers. We are, for the first time in our lives (and our 35 year marriage) dogless (usually big, lunky and two or more). We might be traveling some, so we have not adopted any new ones, but I gotta say that we're going through LOTS more empty nesting than we ever did with the four kiddos.

Thanks for being such an active, vibrant group and bless the host of this site for a much needed, all around service. I'm looking forward to spending lots of time here and learning bunches.

Be talkin' atcha!