Thread: Boom 21 - Waves
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 03:24 AM
Janice McC

Good morning, Waves! Just a couple of things. All shipping labels have been printed, all packages are secured and you should have gotten your tracking numbers directly from USPS. While I love seeing all the beautiful blocks, I'm always happy to have them leave. It means my job is about done...until the next time! LOL. (I received a pm this morning from a past Boomer wanting to know when the next one is starting! Makes me happy.)

As you may recall, I said I'd let you know when I heard from our missing swapper. I haven't, however, I do now have what I believe is incontrovertible evidence that she is online and active. I've suspected as much all along but kept trying to convince myself that she was somehow unable to communicate. Ummm...no. The fact is she has online access and is using it. I've mulled this news for the last few days as I prepped your packages and have come to accept that at any time she could have emailed me, or one of you, or posted here. I do not begin to understand why she dropped out, but the silence is deliberate as must be the failure to complete the Boom swap and the purple and white comfort quilt. That's the extent of what I will say. I'm accepting her withdrawal from us, from me, and moving on but I thought I'd better let you know.

I'm deeply appreciative of all of you who keep this swap going and have been supportive of each other and of me in this rough round. You are a fine group and I'm happy to host this swap. Onward and upwards!