Thread: Boom 21 - Waves
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 07:01 AM
ibex94

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
I just received notice that my blocks have arrived to Janice. I truly want to thank all of you for giving me those last couple of days. It was all I could do to get them done. Wow, I did not think this surgery would kick me down so hard. Hopefully the fusion works this time with the bone grafting they did.
The infection is clearing. They have me on antibiotic. I did get the stitches out. Would post a photo, but I know lots of people can't stand the sight of that stuff. It is not pretty. One pin in my second toe goes all the way down the toe. Not looking forward to when it comes out. Well, I best be getting back to work. Yes, I am on the job already. The gal who was supposed to help me out had a personal thing happen for her and needed to be gone so I had to come in sooner than I wanted. Exhausting, but at least I am able to show boss some things that needed to be brought to light.
Have a super day and thank you so much Janice. I am so glad you are handling all this for us. Like said, I did not like the individual envelope thing either and this one stop sure makes it more fun to enjoy.
Quiltermomma, I have been so worried about you. So much to go through! I am glad this surgery is over but the healing is going to take time. Try to eat well. Don't stress. Get extra folic acid into you to help all the grafts merge nicely. I hope this BOOM was able to provide calm, creative moments and not frantic OMG moments. Your blocks are always great. I'm happy to have a new one for this patriotic quilt I'm making. Get well soon!

And let me say it another way, WOW! Thank you for my block. All the blocks you posted are gorgeous! We are lucky boomers to count you in our numbers.
Attached Thumbnails quiltermomma.jpg   quiltermomma-2.jpg  

Last edited by ibex94; 09-28-2018 at 07:09 AM.